Lowest Milage 2019 Defender?

• Member ID:  242
  • Content Count:  132

I’ve got 987 miles / 246 hours on my 2019 HD10 XT Cab since new.  I only ever use it for plowing my 318’ driveway and going over to the neighbors for beer.  I may haul a load of firewood…  Anyone else got a low-time machine?  My “maintenance required” notice just came on but it’s gotten an oil change every Fall since 2019 - need it or not.  - Mark

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  696

My 2019 HD10 XT Cab may have less than yours, I will update when I get back to the lake to check it. I use mine for pulling the dock and lift and a couple of trips in the fall for grouse hunting, although it has been set up for the deeper stuff (muskeg) if we decide to go cruising for elk or moose.

We aren't getting any younger so minimum mileage.😉

• Like 1

• Member ID:  1,660
  • Content Count:  159

i usually put that on mine in a season lol

steve

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  696

It took awhile but here are the pics: 226 mi/362 k, 98.8 hours, less than I would have guessed. The spyder webs are real.🙄20240830_132649.thumb.jpg.d93be5dbecf48ef2d752e8850f1d4a7b.jpg20240830_132729.thumb.jpg.4b152e39db8deb6b895fedd89e997317.jpg

• Like 1

That’s gotta be the newest 2019 out there!!!  Love the old-style (pre-2020) dash cluster.  So much easier to read - and classier. - Mark

• Like 1

• Member ID:  738
  • Content Count:  22

Well, I'm almost embarrassed to post our 2019 Lone Star mileage and hours, but since I have company, here goes.

50.4 hrs and 462.9 miles.

We use ours mostly around our cabin located near Christopher Creek AZ. 

• Like 2

Hey Mark.

We started spending the summers up here since covid in 2020. We built up here in 2013 and at an elevation of 6400 ft it is 20 deg cooler than Phoenix in the summer. Definitely beats 115 in Phx anytime.  We have good trout fishing up here too. Have you been thru this area of AZ before?

Steve...

• Like 1

Yes – we have family in Scottsdale but we are looking for a place up in the Payson area. I really like Christopher Creek. Do you know of any properties for sale? We are looking for acreage and a small home, but a large garage.  

Our cabin is actually in a community called Ponderosa Springs, about 8 miles east of Christopher Creek. Just below Forest Lakes and the rim.

My wife is actually a part time realtor, mostly for friends, family and repeat clients.. But she says there is a lot of inventory right now. This is the time when people sell before the winter. What are you looking for, acreage, sq ft, etc? Plenty of trails to take the Cam Am down. 

Our friends here in Queen Creek have some property in Hunter Creek and just started their build last week. Hunter Creek is right next to Christopher Creek.

The Landmark is a good place for food and cold drinks in Christopher Creek.

I actually grew up in the north Tempe/South Scottsdale area, grade school and high school, then to ASU. We moved to AZ in 1959.

Edited by Steve
missing info
  • Like 1

Steve - we would like about 2000 sq ft, garage / shop for 3 vehicles, 40 acres (or so - flexible), with access to water/creek etc.  No HOA if possible.  $600k range.  

Thanks for the info!  We will check out Ponderosa Springs, Queen Creek, Hunter Creek as well!  

We are from Colorado Springs, but her parents are in Rio Verde.  

-Mark

Ok. Thanks for the info Mark. Queen Creek is where we have our primary home out east of Phx. Will have to check on that many acres. We are surrounded by national forest so I'm not sure if many large parcels around here. But will check.