Work Beacon LED Light for a Can-Am Defender

Dragoon

• Member ID:  5
  • Content Count:  283

A buddy was showing me his new Ranger the other day and he had this really cool work beacon LED light from Polaris on the back corner of his cab. It flips up to give you a 360 degree light coverage around your rig and when it's down in it's locked position, it has a shield that helps protect it and it also leaves the back half of the light open so that it works as a bed light or reverse light. I would love to put one on my Defender Lonestar Max, so I was wondering if anyone has seen something similar that is made for the Defender?

https://www.polaris.com/en-us/shop/off-road/accessories/lighting/2883265/?utm_campaign=OG_FY23_PGA_GOOG_SEARCH_SHOPPING_SALES_ORV_ACC_CONV_NA_NATION_OEM_SHOPPING&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&ogsprout=19562411021|143596965005|644713150053&ogmap=SEARCH|SHOPPING|GOOG|ORV|SALES||ACC|NA|19562411021|143596965005|&gad_source=1

In this video the guy doesn't show the beacon light working in the down position, which is just as useful as it is when it's flipped up, but you can get an idea of how bright it is and how it works.